• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockouts

m.walker

I have an older friend that has a hard time with computers so I'm trying to help . So here it is he bought these off of ebay and they were supposed to be for a deuce . They don't fit his so I think they are off an older deuce or a specific one . Any ideas or info would help him out . Tried everything with ebay they don't care , he just wants to find out what they are to so he can honestly sell them . When I find out what they are I'll put them in the classifieds . Thanks !

Attachments

m.walker

I tried they told me to contact a dealer , unless you bought from them they weren't interested . The dealer wasn't interested if they didn't sell it or wasn't making a sale. Thats why I put it out here with pics . Maybe someone would recognize them and need'em .

JasonS

I tried they told me to contact a dealer , unless you bought from them they weren't interested . The dealer wasn't interested if they didn't sell it or wasn't making a sale. Thats why I put it out here with pics . Maybe someone would recognize them and need'em .

Pretty miserable customer service all around. How hard can it be for them to look it up?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I tried googling that Milemarker part # and had no luck.

I agree that is crap customer service. I loathe companies like that. You should call back and try and catch someone else.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are based out of Pompano Beach. I went to the office one day with an inquiry. I was basically told to go pound sand. Not that it matters but I was in uniform at the time too, made not a hint of difference. I don't think they give a dang about their customers.

jatonka

Mile Marker bought Selectro out. They ended the 2 1/2 ton Rockwell product line, not enough sales. That ended my friend Arthur Bloom's business. He sold Selectro lockout hubs for years and years. Many happy customers. I have seen several posts from people who say the selectro hub is still for sale. When you look at the number of splines, it is definitely NOT for our M35 2 1/2 Ton Rockwell axles. And, I believe they are not still for sale except for old stock on someone's shelf. The last sets I saw for sale said they were for the Deuce but they had a different part number. I would need the diameter of the shaft and a number of splines to tell you what they go on. If your friend needs lockout hubs for the M35 2 1/2 ton Deuce, I can help him. JT out

Attachments