• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a CBC (cargo bed cover) for a m105

Rubicon51

I have been looking on GL, ebay and just searching the web for a CBC for my M105. I want to make a weekend camper out of one and put on my bobbed deuce. Does anyone know where to find one? It does not appear that they are on GL very often, I have yet to see one anyhow. Maybe someone has one for sale. Also hoping that some one who already has one could give me the inside dimensions of the CBC. I know the manufacture of the cbc is plastics research corporation. But I just can't find one!!

Thanks

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one. I don't want to sell it, though. Not trying to wave it in your face...just pointing out that they come out once in a while.

Blythewoodjoe

I have one too and I have the TM for it somewhere. I have fixed mine up and put a window in the front. It is made of fiberglass and very light weight. I think I unloaded and loaded it in my BOB deuce by myself but my truck didn't have fender wells.

I will hunt that TM.

Rubicon51

Thanks,
The TM is just what I needed to get the dimensions. In case anybody is wondering it is 63.5Hx71.0Wx108.0L. These are the interior dimensions. Now just to find one.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, I can do that. PM me your cell #. I'll go out to the trailer and take whatever measurements you need.

wehring

M-101 cbc

Before I found the M-105 CBC I was going to weld a "catwalk" on each side of the bottom edge of the M-101 trailer bed to make it as wide as an M-105 and put it on a bobbed truck. The extensions will make a great walk-around platform that will let you tie things down to the top of the hard top. It is rated for 500# on the top of the top.

I have one for sale.

Justin

Attachments

wehring

Double wide... Ha!

If I were not from South Texas I probably would not have got the joke... good one.

I am going to photoshop a 101 to better detail what I am talking about.

Justin

Rubicon51

Before I found the M-105 CBC I was going to weld a "catwalk" on each side of the bottom edge of the M-101 trailer bed to make it as wide as an M-105 and put it on a bobbed truck. The extensions will make a great walk-around platform that will let you tie things down to the top of the hard top. It is rated for 500# on the top of the top.

I have one for sale.

Justin

Thats a good idea, and looks like a good job so far. That looks like a helmet hardtop in your pic. Do you like it, where did you find it? I'd rather have a cbc, but no luck finding one.

Thanks
Matt

wehring

Helmet Hard Top

It is an Amtech Helmet Hard Top. I had to pay through the nose for it ($3500) but I "had" to have it. For my application it is perfect for a small (jeep/pickup/hummer) vehicle to drag around to remote camping sites.

Now that I have a CBC on the bobbed deuce, I no longer need the trailer. FYI, It has full length rails in the floor and sides for tiedowns.

Justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks