• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a CBC (cargo bed cover) for a m105

Rubicon51

I have been looking on GL, ebay and just searching the web for a CBC for my M105. I want to make a weekend camper out of one and put on my bobbed deuce. Does anyone know where to find one? It does not appear that they are on GL very often, I have yet to see one anyhow. Maybe someone has one for sale. Also hoping that some one who already has one could give me the inside dimensions of the CBC. I know the manufacture of the cbc is plastics research corporation. But I just can't find one!!

Thanks

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one. I don't want to sell it, though. Not trying to wave it in your face...just pointing out that they come out once in a while.

Blythewoodjoe

I have one too and I have the TM for it somewhere. I have fixed mine up and put a window in the front. It is made of fiberglass and very light weight. I think I unloaded and loaded it in my BOB deuce by myself but my truck didn't have fender wells.

I will hunt that TM.

Rubicon51

Thanks,
The TM is just what I needed to get the dimensions. In case anybody is wondering it is 63.5Hx71.0Wx108.0L. These are the interior dimensions. Now just to find one.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, I can do that. PM me your cell #. I'll go out to the trailer and take whatever measurements you need.

wehring

M-101 cbc

Before I found the M-105 CBC I was going to weld a "catwalk" on each side of the bottom edge of the M-101 trailer bed to make it as wide as an M-105 and put it on a bobbed truck. The extensions will make a great walk-around platform that will let you tie things down to the top of the hard top. It is rated for 500# on the top of the top.

I have one for sale.

Justin

Attachments

wehring

Double wide... Ha!

If I were not from South Texas I probably would not have got the joke... good one.

I am going to photoshop a 101 to better detail what I am talking about.

Justin

Rubicon51

Before I found the M-105 CBC I was going to weld a "catwalk" on each side of the bottom edge of the M-101 trailer bed to make it as wide as an M-105 and put it on a bobbed truck. The extensions will make a great walk-around platform that will let you tie things down to the top of the hard top. It is rated for 500# on the top of the top.

I have one for sale.

Justin

Thats a good idea, and looks like a good job so far. That looks like a helmet hardtop in your pic. Do you like it, where did you find it? I'd rather have a cbc, but no luck finding one.

Thanks
Matt

wehring

Helmet Hard Top

It is an Amtech Helmet Hard Top. I had to pay through the nose for it ($3500) but I "had" to have it. For my application it is perfect for a small (jeep/pickup/hummer) vehicle to drag around to remote camping sites.

Now that I have a CBC on the bobbed deuce, I no longer need the trailer. FYI, It has full length rails in the floor and sides for tiedowns.

Justin