• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a D Turbo

SrIrie

Well like it says I am looking for a good D turbo. I recently had a son and now I am going too do my best to quiet the M35.:roll: So I am going to put a D turbo on, a muffler and a lot of sound deadening so he can enjoy the truck with me and not go def like dad is. So if someone has a good shape used or remand D turbo they would like to sell post here, PM me your choice. Thanks in advance

SrIrie

Recovry4X4: I don’t know if I want to get rid of the C Turbo just yet but if that is the only way I can get one maybe

Cessnatwin: I found some stuff on John Winslow with a big yard is that what you meant

SrIrie

Yes one ended just the other day but I could not be at my computer when the auction ended so of coarse I was out bid buy a couple of dollars at the end.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks