• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a D Turbo

SrIrie

Well like it says I am looking for a good D turbo. I recently had a son and now I am going too do my best to quiet the M35.:roll: So I am going to put a D turbo on, a muffler and a lot of sound deadening so he can enjoy the truck with me and not go def like dad is. So if someone has a good shape used or remand D turbo they would like to sell post here, PM me your choice. Thanks in advance

SrIrie

Recovry4X4: I don’t know if I want to get rid of the C Turbo just yet but if that is the only way I can get one maybe

Cessnatwin: I found some stuff on John Winslow with a big yard is that what you meant

SrIrie

Yes one ended just the other day but I could not be at my computer when the auction ended so of coarse I was out bid buy a couple of dollars at the end.:-(