• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Harness for a M35A2

rgregj

Guys,

I am currently taking advantage of being bedless to do some renovations on the deuce. I thought this would be a good time to change out the ancient harnesses, starting with the rear. I have a email into Memphis and Saturn Surplus, but I thought I'd see if anyone had a harness they were wanting to sell. I would rather give the SS crew a shot first.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Several dealers have had some in the past. FLMV had rears for dump trucks. I know that they are not listed but ODI can get them new mfr.

Barrman

The 818 rears from FLMV are a few feet too long and need to have the plug under the seat changed out. All in all, I spent maybe an hour adapting it to fit the M35. For the money difference, well worth it to me.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Antelope Valley Equipment had both the correct front and rear when I did mine.

rgregj

Thanks guys... Been one of those weeks. I will start calling Monday and checking price and availablity for the 818, M36, and Ant. Valley.

Greg