• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Harness for a M35A2

rgregj

Guys,

I am currently taking advantage of being bedless to do some renovations on the deuce. I thought this would be a good time to change out the ancient harnesses, starting with the rear. I have a email into Memphis and Saturn Surplus, but I thought I'd see if anyone had a harness they were wanting to sell. I would rather give the SS crew a shot first.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Several dealers have had some in the past. FLMV had rears for dump trucks. I know that they are not listed but ODI can get them new mfr.

Barrman

The 818 rears from FLMV are a few feet too long and need to have the plug under the seat changed out. All in all, I spent maybe an hour adapting it to fit the M35. For the money difference, well worth it to me.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Antelope Valley Equipment had both the correct front and rear when I did mine.

rgregj

Thanks guys... Been one of those weeks. I will start calling Monday and checking price and availablity for the 818, M36, and Ant. Valley.

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks