• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for prices on RGN Load from Warner Robins, GA, to Jackson, MI

paradeduty

M985 Recovery/Restoration

Looking for prices and availability for moving a truck from Warner Robins, GA to Jackson, MI

Truck is 8' x 36' and comes in at just under 39,000 lbs.

As of this post, the truck is not running but I have contracted with a Heavy Towing Company to remove the truck from the site and store until pickup. Same can load when picked up.

Destination Location has means of removing truck from RGN upon arival.

Please PM with any information.

Thanks, Dave.

Last edited:

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
We can move it..we will be in GA next week for a delivery. we can haul up to 48,000 lbs and up to 11' tall trucks. We also can haul 2- 5 tons..we charge $3.00 a loaded mile. we are in MD. now heading south next week. call us for a quote.
SURPLUS TRANSPORT LLC.
ERIC-252-312-1717

ps, we have pickups next week in redstone Al. Goose Creek NC. Ft-Meade, and Albany GA.
Book early...

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
buy a landoll $95,000 a truck $$$$$$$ ins $$$$ fuel$$$$ and all the other stuff that comes a long with a trucking co. and see lets see if you can haul some guys oversize toy for any cheaper ???
The only reason it could be a oversize load is your trying to put it on a trailer with a 3 foot deck , instead of a RGN ( removable gooseneck ) which ussually has a deck height of 18 inchs or less . Width and lenght are not issues.

fnsexpress

the weight is what makes it over size it will put you over the 80k most RGN can only scale 35k to 38k before they need to pull permits except for a few guys with 2 axles 35 ton RGN's and lite smaller sleeper trucks that can scale 40k to 42k I am 45k empty I can only load 35k before i need to pull a over weight permit and over weight permits are the most expensive of all the oversize permits. the thing about my set up is you never need a loading dock or a tow truck to pull or push any thing not running on or off I slide the axles up forward tilt down and winch what were it is up you name it I have hauled it in my 20yrs of moving stuff for the GOV. also have a 8 axle RGN set up that can scale up to 160k but can only put on 26k before it need permits if you guys ever have any questions about what kind of truck you need or just some thing about transport feel free to call me 305 7881980

Attachments

fnsexpress

The only reason it could be a oversize load is your trying to put it on a trailer with a 3 foot deck , instead of a RGN ( removable gooseneck ) which ussually has a deck height of 18 inchs or less . Width and lenght are not issues.
FYI most RGN's range from 30in to 12 but 24in is the most common with 18in next

tcody

Put it on Uship. You should be able to move it for $2/loaded mile plus Uship fees. You should be looking at $1700 plus maybe 300-400 in fees. Plus extra to get it loaded unless you get lucky and they have a winch truck and ramps. PM me if you need some assistance. I have moved several 8x8's without a problem.

timothy11

Banned
I have a 2 piece trailer and heavy haul drop axle kw. I can scale 160k on 8 axles. And weight 48k empty. Deck height of 18" its a rgn setup. On that trailer i would be over weight. But 39k load can be scaled on a trailer under 80k. So with right setup on a rgn he dont need permits. I got a 50ton rgn trailer and im 38k empty, so he can advoid permits with right trucker setup.

Now on the michigan is a whole new ball game slam 11 axles under a trailer, 160k and run anywhere you want in state legally.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks