• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for this TM 9-2320-361-10

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While that manual is available in lots of locations, you will find this printed inside.

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT C. Distribution authorized to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. This
publication​
IS required for administration and operational purposes, as determined 15 December 1988. Other
requests for this document shall be referred to Commander, US Army Tank-Automotive Command, ATTN:
AMSTA-MB, Warren, Ml, 48397-5000.

T
DESTRUCTION NOTICE For unclassified, limited documents, destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of

contents or reconstruction of the document.

The August 2006 version is Distribution Statement A which is unlimited release.
Make a difference? Probably not! FYI

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If a manual is NOT Distribution Statement A in it's most recent form, it's very naughty to pass out copies, in printed or electronic format. That is why there are many manuals not available here on this site (when the TM section is working).

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While that manual is available in lots of locations, you will find this printed inside.

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT C. Distribution authorized to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. This

publication
IS required for administration and operational purposes, as determined 15 December 1988. Other

requests for this document shall be referred to Commander, US Army Tank-Automotive Command, ATTN:
AMSTA-MB, Warren, Ml, 48397-5000.

T
DESTRUCTION NOTICE For unclassified, limited documents, destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of

contents or reconstruction of the document.

The August 2006 version is Distribution Statement A which is unlimited release.​

Make a difference? Probably not! FYI

Thanks for the heads up, Kenny. I'm deleting my post with that TM attached, just in case...
Hope the OP has already downloaded it.​

G.​

jasonjc

I forgot about the Distribution Statement "C" thing. But as Kenny says the 2006 is "A". It makes no sence that the 1988 is a "C":confused:. My bet is that it was a typo. But my bet is only good for $0.02. TM 9-2320-260-10 jun 85 does not have any statement and TM 9-2320-272-10 aug 86 is an "A" TM 9-2320-361-34 may 92 is an"A".:confused:

rlwm211

It is odd that all the rest of the manuals in the series are classified A for public distribution but the Operator's manual -10 is not. Leave it to the military to do something like that.

RL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is odd that all the rest of the manuals in the series are classified A for public distribution but the Operator's manual -10 is not. Leave it to the military to do something like that.

RL
Actually, that is somewhat common. Some of the most useless manuals are Dist C while many of the current ones are Dist A. Common Sense in Gov't is the oxymoron of the day!

425LRS

I used to do a lot of Distribution A drawings- that all kinda changed ( or at least was looked at more closely) after 9/11. Now it's often Distribution D- To release a distribution A document generally means it has to go through another department (G2 if I remember correctly) to ensure nothing is accidentally disclosed that should not be. So it is "easier" to have a distribution statement other than "A" in many cases.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The LOGSA site mentioned earlier in the thread is no longer available to us lowly civilians.

cobra5

The LOGSA site mentioned earlier in the thread is no longer available to us lowly civilians.
Do you have a link stating this because I just did a search and it brings up manuals. It will only open manuals coded A. I have both the 1988 and 2006 version of the manual asked about and the 1988 is coded C and the 2006 is coded A.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks