• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loss of Power?

stevegr

Yes FDC has been bypassed. I said that it would start slowing down after 60 minutes or so but on the highway about 60 miles.:-? If it's flat driving and slightly cool outside (under 60*) it will run at 2500 RPM/55 MPH but as soon as I hit an incline/large overpass the best is 2200-2000 and 40 MPHish. I have taken out all the obvious item's out of the question, unless Im missing something.
How about putting racing air in the tires. I hear that makes em go faster.

Riktord

I must be too easy on mine, it seldom sees 2200 and I do not think it has seen 2400 yet, in the 2500 miles I have driven it. Do you guys really run them that hard? Just sit on 2600 and run? Just curious, Glen
I'm hard as &$@# on mine but it's for a good reason other than just fun. Besides the truck seems to come alive and smooth out just over 2500. When I first picked her up I hit 3000 without thinking about it and have add ZERO ill effects as of yet.

Not saying YOU should do it but mine managed to. But then again, I may just have a peach among lemons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks