• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loss of Power?

stevegr

Yes FDC has been bypassed. I said that it would start slowing down after 60 minutes or so but on the highway about 60 miles.:-? If it's flat driving and slightly cool outside (under 60*) it will run at 2500 RPM/55 MPH but as soon as I hit an incline/large overpass the best is 2200-2000 and 40 MPHish. I have taken out all the obvious item's out of the question, unless Im missing something.
How about putting racing air in the tires. I hear that makes em go faster.

Riktord

I must be too easy on mine, it seldom sees 2200 and I do not think it has seen 2400 yet, in the 2500 miles I have driven it. Do you guys really run them that hard? Just sit on 2600 and run? Just curious, Glen
I'm hard as &$@# on mine but it's for a good reason other than just fun. Besides the truck seems to come alive and smooth out just over 2500. When I first picked her up I hit 3000 without thinking about it and have add ZERO ill effects as of yet.

Not saying YOU should do it but mine managed to. But then again, I may just have a peach among lemons.