LOUISIANA PROPOSED NEW LAW : HB 549 Provides for Military Surplus Motor Vehicles

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can now get those again.. new law says no interstate travel and not over 55.. you can do interstate if that is the only way to get to your destination

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can now get those again.. new law says no interstate travel and not over 55.. you can do interstate if that is the only way to get to your destination
Tim, do you have a link to the new laws? Lots of confusing attachments in this thread, and I would love to have the actual law to read as I don't want to inadvertently get my eggs scrambled for not knowing the most current law.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check post 184 for wording and application for surplus plate.

Interstate and speed limit restrictions did NOT make into the bill.

La stencil law is still on the books and as far as I know still valid.
No one on ss has posted if they had issues with stencil vin since plate passed so unknown? Please post if someone has done one recently.

Vin stencil is a lifetime registration .

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check post 184 for wording and application for surplus plate.

Interstate and speed limit restrictions did NOT make into the bill.

La stencil law is still on the books and as far as I know still valid.
No one on ss has posted if they had issues with stencil vin since plate passed so unknown? Please post if someone has done one recently.

Vin stencil is a lifetime registration .
Thanks for the update, Juanprado... between myself and Trailboss, we should have an update on VIN registration soon... 😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks