• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisville KY to Eastern NC

familyxj

I bought a set of tires in New Albany, In 47150 from a Member on here. He was trying to ship them through SAIA to me but they won't ship them as they aren't heavy enough. So now I need to get them from him to Eastern NC. The tires are 43x12.5 and I got 4 of them. If someone on here will pick up in New Albany (Right next to Louisville KY I will give you the $290 for gas that he has to ship them. If you can get them within 2 hours of Jacksonville NC I will pick them up. May even give some extra gas money to help out.
I just don't have the time off from work nor a pick up and I would have to drag a trailer that far.

If you are interested or can help let me know
Doug 910-581-4462

Thanks

lstmate

How soon do you need delivery and how soon for pickup?

I am looking at a possible trip that leaves Indiana going to Norht East NC and then north from there. So this could work out for both of us.

Garry

familyxj

I am at the Mercy of whoever can get them here fastest. I may have a guy this weekend but I am looking for options in case that falls through. My guy is going to go back to the Hub to transport them. Where in Eastern NC are you going?. I am in camp Lejeune Jacksonville area