• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisville KY to Eastern NC

familyxj

I bought a set of tires in New Albany, In 47150 from a Member on here. He was trying to ship them through SAIA to me but they won't ship them as they aren't heavy enough. So now I need to get them from him to Eastern NC. The tires are 43x12.5 and I got 4 of them. If someone on here will pick up in New Albany (Right next to Louisville KY I will give you the $290 for gas that he has to ship them. If you can get them within 2 hours of Jacksonville NC I will pick them up. May even give some extra gas money to help out.
I just don't have the time off from work nor a pick up and I would have to drag a trailer that far.

If you are interested or can help let me know
Doug 910-581-4462

Thanks

lstmate

How soon do you need delivery and how soon for pickup?

I am looking at a possible trip that leaves Indiana going to Norht East NC and then north from there. So this could work out for both of us.

Garry

familyxj

I am at the Mercy of whoever can get them here fastest. I may have a guy this weekend but I am looking for options in case that falls through. My guy is going to go back to the Hub to transport them. Where in Eastern NC are you going?. I am in camp Lejeune Jacksonville area

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks