• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Air Pressure Troubleshooting

kymike

Just removed the dryer assy; no data plate. There are two numbers stamped into the dryer assembly cast body; one looks to be a part number N4250B so I assume the other number might be a serial number.

welldigger

Your unit should be the haldex pure air plus. If I remember correctly there are only 2 kits available. Check Erik's military surplus. He has the 2 kits listed and the serial number range they apply to. It will also give you a price to reference.

kymike

Once again I want to thank everyone for their advice. Got all air leaks fixed. I ordered a NAPA DQ6020 lower repair kit and a NAPA DQ6026 upper repair kit for the Air Dryer/Purge Valve. The rebuilt job took me about an hour and everything worked at the end. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks