• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low on power, need assistance please.

sandcobra164

Back to the original poster, It should rev fairly freely in 1-3 when you stomp on the throttle. 4th should hold till about 40 mph and 5th takes a little while to get to 55 indicated. That's how mine rolls and it's on 11's. I've turned the fuel up using advice on here but do not have a pyro yet. I've run it this way for about 5 years and it's hauled many heavy loads. Heaviest being an MK-18 trailer. That particular trip was a tad slow but I could still get to 5th gear and hold it on the flats through mild hills.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks