• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LSSV Owners, post info and pictures of your truck.

richingalveston

they look like the Hutchinson bead lock wheels the border patrol used. I have a set on my 1009. can't buy that wheel anymore to my knowledge. I have been looking for one wheel for my spare. I only have a set of 4

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it's been a while but.... just bought this 2009 Chevy LSSV, only 42K miles on it. Having an issue starting, wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.
I can start it by jumping the starter but turning the key won't engage the starter at all. All lights, dash etc light up. is there a kill switch or any other ideas?
thanksIMG_4259.jpgimage0.jpegimage2.jpeg

SGM Diesel

Anyone on here know how many LSSV trucks were produced? Seems to be little info on production numbers.

I purchased 2 - 2004 LSSVs and 2- 1986 M1008s this week. I pick them up tomorrow. Pics to come.

bumble900

If any one else wants there truck build post the last 8 numbers of the vin and I can run it and give you the options and if there is any recalls on it.
camoyj7 if your offer still stands to do a vin look up I'd surely appreciate it! I just picked up a 2005 LSSV the last 8 are:
5F945911

Thanks
Mike