• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1009 driver's side radio rack

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M-1009 driver's side radio rack info and legs

looking for info and support legs for the driver's side radio rack for the M-1009

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M-1009 radio rack legs

Anyone out there have photos or dimensions on the radio rack legs for the Driver's side radio rack and how the legs mount to the floor

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was there a radio rack on the drivers side? There may be but I have never seen one.

mutt1966

Iam assuming that the small brackets are the mounts for the wheel well could I get their dimensions Ive never saw those before. Thanks, Scott O&O

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have one nib in GA that mounted a radio in the very back where the water can is usually mounted. I think it was originally made for the MSE. I saw my first one of these mounts in a old CUCV in a junkyard in PA years ago. It had the MSE transmitter mount in it. I later saw one in GA and it had a SINCGARS base mount in it.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
do any of you guys with the NOS kits have the install paper work with them , I would love to get a copy , I just dug out the ones for the pass side , lots of good info there,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks