• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1009 emblem

Outlaw86er

I don't have the ability to make these, but if someone wanted to use the design I wouldn't have a problem with it. Ideally, I'd like to get some of the GM badges and measure them so that it would truly look like a factory badge. That's going for maximum accuracy though. wkbrdngsnw's looks good and he actually made his so kudos to him!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can really see a market for custom ID plates, like AMG M35a2, AMG M819, KAISER M51a1, ect., ect. done just like the CUCV M-1009 one shown, maybe a 3 piece set, one for the rear, and one for each side of the side engine panels [thumbzup]

islandguydon

I would do 3 with the CUCV as pictured last. 1 on rear tailgate, and 1 on each front fender as factory. I give you 1 rep point and two thumbs up for your perseverance and ingenuity on a job well done..! [thumbzup][thumbzup]

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think they would look better paint OD with sand or light green letters on camo trucks or sand colored with black lettering on tan trucks . The shiney metal / chrome look just dosen't look right on a MV.

Outlaw86er

If it helps, I uploaded the original high quality .png file to mediafire. My original intent was to let people play with the colors if they wanted, so I left borders between the colors. The trace that you did doesn't look bad at all!

Here is the link--> CUCV Badge.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks