• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1009 emblem

Outlaw86er

I don't have the ability to make these, but if someone wanted to use the design I wouldn't have a problem with it. Ideally, I'd like to get some of the GM badges and measure them so that it would truly look like a factory badge. That's going for maximum accuracy though. wkbrdngsnw's looks good and he actually made his so kudos to him!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can really see a market for custom ID plates, like AMG M35a2, AMG M819, KAISER M51a1, ect., ect. done just like the CUCV M-1009 one shown, maybe a 3 piece set, one for the rear, and one for each side of the side engine panels [thumbzup]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would do 3 with the CUCV as pictured last. 1 on rear tailgate, and 1 on each front fender as factory. I give you 1 rep point and two thumbs up for your perseverance and ingenuity on a job well done..! [thumbzup][thumbzup]

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think they would look better paint OD with sand or light green letters on camo trucks or sand colored with black lettering on tan trucks . The shiney metal / chrome look just dosen't look right on a MV.

Outlaw86er

If it helps, I uploaded the original high quality .png file to mediafire. My original intent was to let people play with the colors if they wanted, so I left borders between the colors. The trace that you did doesn't look bad at all!

Here is the link--> CUCV Badge.png