• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-105A2 from N Little Rock AFB to South of Houston

Snarky

I need a price quote for someone to pickup and deliver a M-105A2 trailer from [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]N Little Rock AFB, AR to Lake Jackson, TX for me before the Thursday after this one. (Sep 10th?)

My EUC cleared at kind of a bad time and I can't really get off to go pick it up like I wanted this late in the summer. If any one out there can pick it up and deliver it for me for a reasonable price it would be great. PM me to let me know.

Thanks guys.
-Robert
[/FONT]

frodobaggins

PM ARYankee, he's not gonna deliver it, but he may have time to pick it up and hold it at his house.

We could try to relay it to you if parties are willing.
Doesn't hurt to find out :)

ARYankee

Yeah... Frodo is correct. I could go and pick it up and hold it for you if you can't find anyone to deliver it. Just let me know.

frodobaggins

I'm going to hook up with ARYankee soon snark. Want me to grab your trailer ?
I can probably get it as far as Lake Charles, La.

Kevin

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you can get it to Lake charles i've got someone with a m35 that can get it to beaumont. I could get it to houston from there.

Snarky

Wow, we have some sort underground trailer transport group here. The members of steel soldiers are simply great, willing to go above and beyond.

kinetichotshot

I run to the Mansfield, LA area on a regular basis, if this trailer is road ready (or there is a way to load it onto a trailer) and can get somewhere near there; I could probably relay it to Bryan, TX and/or possibly to Houston for a small fee for the out of route miles...

ARYankee

And the Relay continues......

As far as moving a deuce cross country.... I'm all in. That would be a sweet feat......

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just ship the truck cross country one peice at a time. It may take awhile but it can be done. :wink:

The AR express has already shipped some LDS pistons to Gimpy and Recovery4x4.

They ROCK!!!

Snarky

Is there still a need to get it to houston? Or has it been worked out?
I think my friend Reggie is going to try to swing by where ever Frodo ends up bringing it and get it home to me. That is unless Frodo decides he's going to keep it, lol.

He's a hot shot driver who goes to LA once or twice a week. He was going to go up to AR for me, but our great SS Transportation Inc. here beat him to it and made it easier. Heck if it wasn't for a funeral last week I was going to go to AR myself, but my step dad passed on and I had to go pay my respects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks