• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-105A2 from N Little Rock AFB to South of Houston

ARYankee

Wow that trailer looks familiar :) Now that seems like a lot of work. But then again I only have one way I can transport one and that is by deuce. Good luck on your trip!!!!!

frodobaggins

Sorry Snarky, you'll have to wait a little while longer. Something wrong with the steering and the trailer was too heavy for the truck. It was pushing me all over the road. Had to turn around and come back at 40 mph.

Snarky

Hahaha, I hooked my trailer up to the deuce tonight, and it still seems to sit level even with my super singles. I took an vehicle that was difficult to drive and made it impossible, it corners like an aircraft carrier and backing up is extraordinarily difficult so far. I guess I need to practice more. To be fair it was dark and I couldn't actually see the trailer I was trying to back up. I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Couldn't really get pictures tonight, it was so dark they wouldn't have come out. It was easy to hook up, I just opened the hitch up, and backed it up and connected first try. Hooked up the hooks, air lines, and cable, released the parking brake and it was good to go, took about 2 minutes.

Tomorrow I'll work on installing my cargo cover and take some pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks