• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-109 Driving North I-75 to Michigan Sunday 2-05-2012

islandguydon

The reason for the thread was for emergency purposes only Intel on who is along the I-75 N corridor Atlanta into Michigan...?

Mike and Steve are driving down to GA, tomorrow morning. Leaving at 5:am they should pull in to Atlanta, 8Pm Sunday night. Dell is being a riotous guy and is going feed them and put them up for the night before their trip back to Michigan Monday morning. This trip I could not go on. Believe me I enjoy driving a 109 down the hi way. Dell did Steveo a solid on the deal, like Chris did to me. Us Yankees sure do appreciate the straight deals coming up from the south.

CycleJay

Islandguydon,

I live on Delk road, right off the I-75, in Marietta, Ga.
Just north of Atlanta, ga.

I would be glad to help. I drive a M1009.

PM with contact information already sent.

Good night,

Message sent: 11:38 pm, 02/04/2012

CJ

islandguydon

Im am in Michigan, I have that covered. I was thinking Ga through Tennessee then Kentucky then Ohio. I only know Gimp and kip in Ohio. I-75 North.

timothy1

I have a heavy haul truck/trailer we haul from mi down 75 a lot. If I'm in area ill be glad to assist/ haul if empty

islandguydon

Angus's M-109 is on the move from Atlanta back to it's new home in Michigan. The guys left this morning and will be traveling I-75 North for the next 2 days doing the 50 MPH crawl. If there are any members along the way Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio let me know jic there is a problem. Thanks for your support.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks