• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-109 Driving North I-75 to Michigan Sunday 2-05-2012

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The reason for the thread was for emergency purposes only Intel on who is along the I-75 N corridor Atlanta into Michigan...?

Mike and Steve are driving down to GA, tomorrow morning. Leaving at 5:am they should pull in to Atlanta, 8Pm Sunday night. Dell is being a riotous guy and is going feed them and put them up for the night before their trip back to Michigan Monday morning. This trip I could not go on. Believe me I enjoy driving a 109 down the hi way. Dell did Steveo a solid on the deal, like Chris did to me. Us Yankees sure do appreciate the straight deals coming up from the south.

CycleJay

Islandguydon,

I live on Delk road, right off the I-75, in Marietta, Ga.
Just north of Atlanta, ga.

I would be glad to help. I drive a M1009.

PM with contact information already sent.

Good night,

Message sent: 11:38 pm, 02/04/2012

CJ

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im am in Michigan, I have that covered. I was thinking Ga through Tennessee then Kentucky then Ohio. I only know Gimp and kip in Ohio. I-75 North.

timothy1

I have a heavy haul truck/trailer we haul from mi down 75 a lot. If I'm in area ill be glad to assist/ haul if empty

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Angus's M-109 is on the move from Atlanta back to it's new home in Michigan. The guys left this morning and will be traveling I-75 North for the next 2 days doing the 50 MPH crawl. If there are any members along the way Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio let me know jic there is a problem. Thanks for your support.