• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-925 transport Syracuse to San Antonio

jimbo66348

I need to move my M-925 from Syr. N.Y. to San Antonio Tx. at the end of Feb. It is currently 32,000lbs. and 12'10" high. I can get it down to 12'. It runs and drives. Just don't want to drive it 2,000 miles. My phone is 315-794-3858. Thanks, Jim.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill drive it for $1000 + Hotel rooms, food, fuel, a plane ticket to NY from Tucson and from TX to Tucson. Expect about 500 miles per day.

73m816 does the same kind of thing and may give you a better deal.

Thanks

jimbo66348

Thanks for the offers. My main concern is a breakdown on the way. I'm welding another pulley to my boom this week, to mount a T-bar to the rear of the truck. I will use my load line as a tow truck, and tow my GMC behind me. 2,000 miles, is a long way, and anything can happen. My girl's aunt lives in Austin. I'm thinking of meeting them at the Salt Lick for dinner. It's been a few years since I've had Miss May"s BBQ, in Wimberley, as well, and I'm always looking for new places to eat, as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks