• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-925 transport Syracuse to San Antonio

jimbo66348

I need to move my M-925 from Syr. N.Y. to San Antonio Tx. at the end of Feb. It is currently 32,000lbs. and 12'10" high. I can get it down to 12'. It runs and drives. Just don't want to drive it 2,000 miles. My phone is 315-794-3858. Thanks, Jim.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill drive it for $1000 + Hotel rooms, food, fuel, a plane ticket to NY from Tucson and from TX to Tucson. Expect about 500 miles per day.

73m816 does the same kind of thing and may give you a better deal.

Thanks

jimbo66348

Thanks for the offers. My main concern is a breakdown on the way. I'm welding another pulley to my boom this week, to mount a T-bar to the rear of the truck. I will use my load line as a tow truck, and tow my GMC behind me. 2,000 miles, is a long way, and anything can happen. My girl's aunt lives in Austin. I'm thinking of meeting them at the Salt Lick for dinner. It's been a few years since I've had Miss May"s BBQ, in Wimberley, as well, and I'm always looking for new places to eat, as well.