• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 dash speakers

M1008driver

I am going to replace my dash speakers in my M1008.

I know there are two 3 1/2's and I think the center speaker is 4x10. Is this correct?

I know about Crutchfield and I am not looking for stereo sound, just better sound. I am not interested in door panel speakers.

So do I need a pair of 3 1/2"s and a 4x10?

:deadhorse:

scrambled

The fronts are 3.5". I have a set of 4x10 in factory brackets behind the seat. I found the brackets from a civvy truck at the junk yard.

I blew up one of the 4x10s and replaced them with some 6x9 speakers i had laying around. sound good and you cannot see them when the seat is slid back.

M1008driver

The fronts are 3.5". I have a set of 4x10 in factory brackets behind the seat. I found the brackets from a civvy truck at the junk yard.
So what size is the center dash speaker? I thought I read it was a 4x10. I haven't tore down my dash yet and can't find a good picture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks