• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 dash speakers

M1008driver

I am going to replace my dash speakers in my M1008.

I know there are two 3 1/2's and I think the center speaker is 4x10. Is this correct?

I know about Crutchfield and I am not looking for stereo sound, just better sound. I am not interested in door panel speakers.

So do I need a pair of 3 1/2"s and a 4x10?

:deadhorse:

scrambled

The fronts are 3.5". I have a set of 4x10 in factory brackets behind the seat. I found the brackets from a civvy truck at the junk yard.

I blew up one of the 4x10s and replaced them with some 6x9 speakers i had laying around. sound good and you cannot see them when the seat is slid back.

M1008driver

The fronts are 3.5". I have a set of 4x10 in factory brackets behind the seat. I found the brackets from a civvy truck at the junk yard.
So what size is the center dash speaker? I thought I read it was a 4x10. I haven't tore down my dash yet and can't find a good picture.