• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 6.2L exhaust manifold swap 2in outlet on stock manifold?

cb88

So reading around on this forum I see people saying that the exhaust manifolds have 2.5in outlets that go down to 2.25in at the collector.... but that can't be right looking at my M1009 as the bolt centers on the manifold flanges are 2.5in not 3in.... so it must have 2in outlets on the manifold right?

Are 6.5 N/A non turbo manifolds the ones I need to get 2.5in outlets? What am I missing? The intention is to buy premade downpipes that match and weld up my own exhaust and resonators etc...

From what I see I also need to make sure I don't get the HMMWV manifolds as the outlets on those are set too far back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks