• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Antenna hole?

blackhueys

Ok found a cheap fix for those of us that are missing the rubber plug that is in the topper part of M1009 trucks the hole where the antenna cable goes through. My fix was under a buck and here it is, go to your local hardware store and get a 7/8 rubber furniture foot pad thingy like this (see pic) also used on crutches for the foot part. I went to ace hardware my self. You will need to cut or drill a small hole in the middle for your cable if you have one other wise just put a dab of silicon around the edge of the plug and put it in the hole!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks