• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 bodywork begins

zaxcucv

Wow, looks great.
Thanks to you both.

Also forgot to mention the truck got a 2 inch lift and some pro comp series 52s. Oh, and spend about a week chasing down a short which blew all of my lights whenever I turned them on or stepped on the brakes. Thought it might be the blackout lights system. Or the headlight switch. Or the blinker switch which was also acting funny and getting really hot. Turned out to be a wire going to the rear brake lights - oh well, lots of fresh parts that probably won't break for a while...

firecontrol86

Wow, that might be one of the better paint jobs I've seen on these trucks! I really like your rear stencils too. I though about throwing a "USN" on the back of mine.

zaxcucv

seats finished with seat heaters. Alarm and stereo in, auto locks installed. carpets in. Exhaust - rerouted and retipped. Axles POR'ed. Bottom sealed with a wax. Tint on - 21% in back, 60% front sides, executive finish. Phew... done for a while. Now drive and enjoy!

Attachments