• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 from Moscow, Russia

Awol

Great looking truck! I like the antenna mounts, and they look even better with the Military antennas mounted on them!

Panz

Great avatar, hows about some female models with AKs to go with the truck. Nice job welcome bro!
Sorry, but I ain't mixing US and Soviet military. AKs and PPSH go with UAZ-469 or GAZ-69. I have a few photos with a girl and AR15, just need to get the permission to post it. That shoot was made for a calendar and belongs to our car club (freedomcars.ru), hope they let me share.

Meanwhile you can see some photos of me and my mates fooling around with the radio equipment
k5lamp.jpgk5lamp2.jpgk5lamp3.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks