• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 front frame side shackle bushings

AOR

Can someone please help me find front upper shackle bushings that go into the frame for an m1009 Blazer 1984 model. We have ordered several and they have all been wrong.
This one uses 7/16 bolts. We have been ordering for the civilian K5 Blazer. Is there another civilian application that may fit this such as a 2500 or suburban etc? The TM shows a part in the diagram as #13 but there is no part number given for #13 and it’s hard for me to read when only having access to a cell. Is there a company that specializes in selling CUCV parts? I have been striking out. Thank You

Barrman

Is this the one for the rear of the front shackle? Off Road Design has a very stout bushing, surround and hanger kit. I went with that instead of the very flimsy stock parts.

AOR

Is this the one for the rear of the front shackle? Off Road Design has a very stout bushing, surround and hanger kit. I went with that instead of the very flimsy stock parts.
It’s for the front at the rear of the front spring that go in the frame the ones we removed are whopped

Barrman

Yes, check out the ORD part. I put them on my Cowdog suburban and have had 35,000 miles trouble free ever since. I will make them part of any suspension work on the M1009’s as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks