• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Fuse Box Issue 30AMP Main Lighting Fuse

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a problem I can't figure out. I installed LED head lamps over the weekend and now I have no lights (head lights, marker, brake, directional, or tail lights). My first knee jerk reaction was the the LED headlights did something to my lighting circuit; but I believe its possibly my BLK-OUT switches; as I used these to turn on my headlights ILO head light switch (I always leave my headlight switch pulled out (on) and control them by switching the service switch on-off)? Anyone have this issues with these switches going bad; any help is greatly appropriated." I do know how the lighting switches work; so I am good there"

After further review...... My 30 AMP main Lighting fuse positive lead melted before blowing. ONLY this socket appears to be damaged however I can't tell. Truck still runs, just no lights or horn. I discounted the harness from the box and pulled the box from the inside firewall.

Thank you in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks