• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Fuse Box Issue 30AMP Main Lighting Fuse

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a problem I can't figure out. I installed LED head lamps over the weekend and now I have no lights (head lights, marker, brake, directional, or tail lights). My first knee jerk reaction was the the LED headlights did something to my lighting circuit; but I believe its possibly my BLK-OUT switches; as I used these to turn on my headlights ILO head light switch (I always leave my headlight switch pulled out (on) and control them by switching the service switch on-off)? Anyone have this issues with these switches going bad; any help is greatly appropriated." I do know how the lighting switches work; so I am good there"

After further review...... My 30 AMP main Lighting fuse positive lead melted before blowing. ONLY this socket appears to be damaged however I can't tell. Truck still runs, just no lights or horn. I discounted the harness from the box and pulled the box from the inside firewall.

Thank you in advance