• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Water Pump

Racallahan1

It's a new Bosch water pump. It looks to be the same as the old water pump. I think there were some imperfections in the casting that caused it to rub on the balancer. Ground a little of that away and it seems to fit better. At least now the holes line up and it seems to be off of the balancer.

Thanks for the responses. I will double check everything as you recommend before I go further. It won't hurt to be overly cautious.

Racallahan1

Wow, hard to believe it took me five months to get around to finishing up that repair. I finally got everything buttoned back up, and started the engine to get the fluid flowing. Thanks for your help. I ended up getting a Fel-Pro gasket and used Permatex High Tack gasket sealant in between. Seems to be working well so far.

I tried to post a video of the Blazer running, but the Tapatalk app won't let me. Thought maybe y'all would like some civvy Diesel Blazer ****. Lol.