• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Lift Ideas?

WARWAG

Hi. So I ended up buying Vinny's M1010 from a guy who bought it from Vinny. I was super psyched to see this thread and see pics of it before it got to us. We have swapped out the Hummer wheels for 17" Pro-comp wheels and tires, put in a new flexplate, starter, batteries, 2010 Chevy Duramax fuel filter, cleaned up the wiring a bit, changed belts, glow plugs, built the back into a camper, and painted it. Still to do: Add a second 20 gal fuel tank, put in a side window, build/weld a swing out spare tire carrier, upgrade the shocks, and next week it is getting the front Dana 60 rebuilt. Here are some pics.
For the Dana 60 rebuild. This would be the perfect time to throw in some 35 spline outer shafts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks