• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Fresh Resto...!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Everytime I see that you have posted something I can't wait to open it up and see your progress. Floorboards and interior look great. Guess everyone will be taking off their shoes to ride in my new truck. Me too....Looks good David..

CPAPPY

Hi David , just wanted to stop in and see what your up to. Dually looking good , Couple of questions , what paint do you use & do you always use the Herculiner black for the floor boards and the bed .

Cpappy.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cpappy

I use the Rapco paints, follow the mixing ratio on the paint...but I have found it flows and covers better with less thinner. They are easy to work with and you can get the spray cans that are an exact match for touch ups.

Yes, I just started using the Herculiner and found it works for me. Easy to use and covers well with a nice result.

David

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camo!

Painted the truck today. Tell me what you think. :grin:

Dudley...this is going to be a great ride!! :mrgreen:

David

Attachments

Woodsman

Man, is that a nice looking truck! Got your message. I'm trying to work on some things on my end. I should probably call anyway, to just touch base w/ you.

Very nice!![thumbzup]

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paint

Thanks guys!

Ben your on deck. I should finish Dudley's truck this week. Then I got some honey do list things for the wife. So I should start on you truck the last week of April.

The interior of this truck is going to be VERY nice.

The camo paint jobs are NOT easy to get the correct perspectives and ratio of the colors, I am still trying to get it perfect. The blending of the paint I am getting better at, but I am never happy. :mrgreen:

David