• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 front axle additive

Skinny

Pretty much all GL5 gear oil will be rated for limited slip diffs. Of course I would not rely on that working good if you buy cheapo oil. The safest bet is swing by a Ford dealer and pick some up if your parts store doesn't stock a seperate additive. The only reason I say Ford is that most of there limited slips are clutch types so they carry the additive. GM has a lot of mechanical style diffs and Chrysler has changed to gear drives on some trucks Ford has the highest probability of stocking it and the parts guy actually knowing what it is. Should come in a small bottle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks