• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Box trailer conversion

Bushman5000

I'm looking to convert my 'new' m105 trailer into a "box trailer" for storage. Looking for tips, tricks, do and don't, and especially pictures. It's going to be pulled behind an m109 shop van so height isn't too much of a concern.

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i need to take some pics of my enclosed 105 i got from GL. it has a top that can go up and down. i havent gotten a good idea of what im going to do with it yet. TIm

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were some 105's that had boxes added to them on GL a while back. I looked at some. All they used was1 1/2 angle on the bed rail and 1 inch angle for the uprights and roof with a galvanized siding put on them. Most had no tailgates on them, a single door about 3 feet wide and a slightly gabled roofline. I am 6' 1" tall and could stand up with room to spare in them. Some had light fixtures in them.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
will i got mine like it is from GL. it has a tail gate with ladder, inside has a fold up desk and a fold up shelf. it has 2 bottom doors that lock and slide out and 2 upper doors that hinge out. super good looking ill go take pics this afternoon TIm

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ohhhh this trailer was made to collapse. 8 bolts and you lower it with i quess a wrecker same to pick it back up.

Bushman5000

Nice. I'm definately liking those interior pics, gives me a few ideas for my welder brother-in-law. I'm not too worried about transformability (?) as opposed to being weather tight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks