• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Box trailer conversion

Bushman5000

I'm looking to convert my 'new' m105 trailer into a "box trailer" for storage. Looking for tips, tricks, do and don't, and especially pictures. It's going to be pulled behind an m109 shop van so height isn't too much of a concern.

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i need to take some pics of my enclosed 105 i got from GL. it has a top that can go up and down. i havent gotten a good idea of what im going to do with it yet. TIm

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were some 105's that had boxes added to them on GL a while back. I looked at some. All they used was1 1/2 angle on the bed rail and 1 inch angle for the uprights and roof with a galvanized siding put on them. Most had no tailgates on them, a single door about 3 feet wide and a slightly gabled roofline. I am 6' 1" tall and could stand up with room to spare in them. Some had light fixtures in them.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
will i got mine like it is from GL. it has a tail gate with ladder, inside has a fold up desk and a fold up shelf. it has 2 bottom doors that lock and slide out and 2 upper doors that hinge out. super good looking ill go take pics this afternoon TIm

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ohhhh this trailer was made to collapse. 8 bolts and you lower it with i quess a wrecker same to pick it back up.

Bushman5000

Nice. I'm definately liking those interior pics, gives me a few ideas for my welder brother-in-law. I'm not too worried about transformability (?) as opposed to being weather tight.