• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Troop Seats

jimm1009

I was wondering if anyone has fabricated a mini set of troops seats for parades. I have a 1954 XM105 trailer (M105) that I don't use for anything but thought it would work ok for dragging behind the M35A2 during special events, parades, etc.
jimm1009

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a post on doing the same thing with hmmwv seats for the 2 man version on a m101.
Suspect it would be just as easy on a m105.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i took out a small set from a 105 .. its just the front section that is done. i still have it by my barn.. the wood is history but hardware is good

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I did a set in 2003. I had a large pile of seats for CUCVs and used the hardware to fabricate the needed metal. I had to extend the legs as the sides on the 105 are a bit higher than the deuce or CUCV sides are are. The wood I had made of oak using a deuce seat board as a sample.

Here are some pictures of the almost finished product. The seats in the picture are still in white primer.

Attachments

Last edited: