• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Troop Seats

jimm1009

I was wondering if anyone has fabricated a mini set of troops seats for parades. I have a 1954 XM105 trailer (M105) that I don't use for anything but thought it would work ok for dragging behind the M35A2 during special events, parades, etc.
jimm1009

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a post on doing the same thing with hmmwv seats for the 2 man version on a m101.
Suspect it would be just as easy on a m105.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i took out a small set from a 105 .. its just the front section that is done. i still have it by my barn.. the wood is history but hardware is good

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I did a set in 2003. I had a large pile of seats for CUCVs and used the hardware to fabricate the needed metal. I had to extend the legs as the sides on the 105 are a bit higher than the deuce or CUCV sides are are. The wood I had made of oak using a deuce seat board as a sample.

Here are some pictures of the almost finished product. The seats in the picture are still in white primer.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks