• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 CIN number required

markgjsquires

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m hoping that someone here can help. I purchased a 1996 Stewart Stevenson M1078. I went into knowing the shift pad was missing yet come to find the EUC was as well. I’ve found several people that can program one but I have no CIN number to reference. Does anyone have one off of a similar year M1078 to get me started? Any information would be great

markgjsquires

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m hoping that someone here can help. I purchased a 1996 Stewart Stevenson M1078. I went into knowing the shift pad was missing yet come to find the EUC was as well. I’ve found several people that can program one but I have no CIN number to reference. Does anyone have one off of a similar year M1078 to get me started? Any information would be great

I understand the number is on the WTEC 2 ECU. I just don’t have that. That’s what I’m trying to source and get it programmed.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I can get you a number off the ecu tomorrow. There are 2 different generations of wtec2. It goes by truck serial number. I have had good luck swapping the trans computers between trucks though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks