• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 CIN number required

markgjsquires

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m hoping that someone here can help. I purchased a 1996 Stewart Stevenson M1078. I went into knowing the shift pad was missing yet come to find the EUC was as well. I’ve found several people that can program one but I have no CIN number to reference. Does anyone have one off of a similar year M1078 to get me started? Any information would be great

markgjsquires

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m hoping that someone here can help. I purchased a 1996 Stewart Stevenson M1078. I went into knowing the shift pad was missing yet come to find the EUC was as well. I’ve found several people that can program one but I have no CIN number to reference. Does anyone have one off of a similar year M1078 to get me started? Any information would be great

I understand the number is on the WTEC 2 ECU. I just don’t have that. That’s what I’m trying to source and get it programmed.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I can get you a number off the ecu tomorrow. There are 2 different generations of wtec2. It goes by truck serial number. I have had good luck swapping the trans computers between trucks though.