• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1078 No reverse wiring?

spencer proffitt

The A0 schematic has both the WTEC II and III drawn into in. They shifted to the III in late 98, so there is a relay location for it on the main panel, bu tif yours is a II, it uses the in the VIM box under the passenger dash. That is where the fan control solenoid valve is located, mounted under the dash all the way over to the left near the passenger door.

the failure mode is to engage the fan, the thermal switch removes power when it hits 205F, which releases the air and engages the fan clutch. If working right, you should hear the solenoid valve release air when you turn off the main switch and remove the solenoid’s power. no air release either, gonna see if solenoid is stuck I I can find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks