• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1083- M1078 Brake Lines and Valves Diagrams

Lugnuts

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fellows,
I really am trying to learn how to read the WorkShop Manuals/ once I find he information I have no problem but finding the information is very trying at times, like most of the time/ I am looking for the Air Line and Valve diagram, a schematic that shows the basic position in the frame and the flow of air from origination to application and exhausting.
Now I think I know that the Manuals ending in 10 are Operator Manuals/ The ones ending in 20 WorkShop Manuals/ The ones ending in 24 Parts Manuals/ Still haven't figured the 34's, they seem to be a Advanced WorkShop Manuals?/
Is the air schematic like the wire schematic, that you find it in the end of the chapter? but which chapter?
I have never been noted for my great powers of observation but I just spent the last couple of hours and if I didn't have y'all to turn to I would keep looking but if you could help me out I'm sure that there are others that would benefit besides me but if I'm the only one that does then I ask for your kindness and help me out.
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving
Lugnuts

Ronmar

Thats it, but I should caution you, that is not an as-built drawing. All the systems use the same air from the specified sources, but not necessarilly from the locations shown in that drawing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks