• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1087 Aquired

chucky

it is probably the Steyr shock. All the Steyr Expedtion Truck builders use suspension seats cause the cab suspension suck so bad. Harder to do than looks. Height of suspensions seats way higher. Xcap upgrade a mod to put two similar shocks instead of one on the rear cab hoop. Steyr guys Ive talked to want to fab in FMTV type A0 cab our air system.

Ive been thinking ! To save you the trouble go ahead and get 2 of these coil overs and send them to me and i will go thru all the pain of swapping over and we will use my truck for the guinea pig to make sure that they preform the way you want ! It aint nothin for me to jack the cab up and work on hydraulic stuff EASY PEASY !

coachgeo

Ive been thinking ! To save you the trouble go ahead and get 2 of these coil overs and send them to me and i will go thru all the pain of swapping over and we will use my truck for the guinea pig to make sure that they preform the way you want ! It aint nothin for me to jack the cab up and work on hydraulic stuff EASY PEASY !
yeah you can come down with stuff when you put your head into it :driver: ;) :D

chucky

Hell i will make it easy on ya just bring them with you to the TN RALLY in october and save having to ship them ! I will bring you something to use shot glasses on and a good cigar so now you have no excuses not to come on down since your so close !

chucky

Here is a picture of your NEW!! PPE! I had to get my grandson to model it, as its very small. I figured that after getting your head out from under the cab, it would be somewhat "Compacted" anyway, hence the smaller version.
I hope for his sake they dont let him spend too much time with you ! Bad influences at that age stick like a hair in a bisckit ! I bet he can already cuss a mechanic into tears just like GRAMPS !!!! and yea my hats dont fit the same anymore more square looking after wearing them a few hours ! Im just glad it didnt warp the airlift tube to where i couldnt slide them out for my hammock !