• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Trailer

sail-bum

I am after that same idea, what trailers has the 109 box been mounted to by others? I am just trying to learn from other peoples success and or mistakes before I make the jump.

Darwin T

was it another trailer or did you use a deuce frame? if you used a deuce frame what type of axles did you use (M105, dual tire axles from a genset trailer, or?????)? did you set it up with the airbrakes like an M105a2? :shock:

PS. Awsome trailer. :beer:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neil's is on a deuce frame that was cut down and shaped, if you will read the writeup that was done on it, all the normal questions should be answered.

Darwin T

thanks, i plan to make a trailer with either a m35 bed or and m109 box but have not got that far. just saw the thread yesterday where the guy was asking about the m109 box or some other box m2?? and someone posted this link. i have not really started the search. buy i will.

oldMan99

It`s in a thread started by Sevo, 109 cnversions I think . It was a job but with alot of help from my son Brian at least the outside is painted.
I hate "Search" as I always seem to get zero or 900 hits... aua but I "THINK" I found the thread. I hope this helps....

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce-...ing/38018-m109-trailer-conversion-thread.html

Upon further reading I also found the following thread that is of a different build but closely tied to this build:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce-modification-hot-rodding/43811-m109-camper-conversion.html

If you are at all interested in doing a project like this, both threads are very worth reading.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks