• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109a 1 1/2 ton trailer help

12vman

80% of your 25 posts, thus far, are to complain or antagonize. What a putz.

and that is different from certain posters here constantly hammering on newbies for the dreaded offense of daring to ask a question that has been asked before

you need to get over yourself........

muad

Ok gentlemen, let's chill and enjoy a :beer:

Thanks to all who gave positive and constructive feedback. I'm a forum junkie, so I know how it is to see the same question asked time and time again. However, I'm usually one of the guys who will answer time and time again, instead of saying; there's a thing called Google, or the Search function".

I figure, if I'm online and know the answer, why not share. At one point I was a noob too, looking for a bone.

God Bless!

-Will

12vman

Thanks to all who gave positive and constructive feedback. I'm a forum junkie, so I know how it is to see the same question asked time and time again. However, I'm usually one of the guys who will answer time and time again, instead of saying; there's a thing called Google, or the Search function".

I figure, if I'm online and know the answer, why not share. At one point I was a noob too, looking for a bone.

God Bless!

-Will

I feel the same ...exactly.....

Folks should realize that since this is a LIMITED subject forum the odds of the same questions being asked are great.

Maybe the use of "stickies" should be used more often on boards like these for subjects that get brought up often

Never in a million years did I think that newbies would get treated this way on a... lets say "masculine" forum topic

Ive received PM after PM of folks treated badly on this forum

relax........

carry on

Ive received PM after PM of folks treated badly on this forum

I've been here longer than you and my point is that you will not get anywhere if your posts keep bringing up how bad this site is, or how poorly newbies are treated.
Sorry if someone here hurt your feelings, but get over it and try to make a few useful posts.
Most people here treat new members well, others are a bit short. But it is less than a major concern. Please forward the PMs to a moderator and they will adress the culprits.